Safety and Learning to Ride
FutureUnicycle.com and its owner Future Life LLC, make no claims or guarantees to the safety of anyone using the products sold from this site. By purchasing you agree to not hold FutureUnicycle.com or Future Life LLC liable for any damage or injuries that may occur.
A Few Tips for Safety:
- Use safety equipment when riding the Unicycle. Helmets, elbow and wrist guards should be used.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Riding at full speed is dangerous, use common sense.
- Slow down when attempting to pass pedestrians and announce yourself.
- Give plenty of room when passing.
- Watch out for kids, door-ways, blind corners, and vehicles.
Here are a few tips provided by the manufacturer IPS Co.,LTD: